Tunisair cancels all flights to and from Tunisia on Friday
TUNIS (Reuters) - Tunisair will cancel all flights on Friday after Tunisia's largest labor organization called a general strike in protest at the assassination of prominent opposition figure Mohamed Brahmi.
"All flights to and from Tunisia on Friday will be canceled," a statement from state-owned Tunisair said on Thursday, without giving further details.
(Reporting by Tarek Amara; Editing by Alison Williams)
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief