Tunisair cancels all flights to and from Tunisia on Friday
TUNIS (Reuters) - Tunisair will cancel all flights on Friday after Tunisia's largest labor organization called a general strike in protest at the assassination of prominent opposition figure Mohamed Brahmi.
"All flights to and from Tunisia on Friday will be canceled," a statement from state-owned Tunisair said on Thursday, without giving further details.
(Reporting by Tarek Amara; Editing by Alison Williams)
- Rebellious Nevada rancher's slavery remarks dim Republican support
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Search for missing Malaysian jet may take years: U.S. official
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Exclusive: Obama may call EU leaders in Russia sanctions push - sources