Tunisair cancels all flights to and from Tunisia on Friday
TUNIS (Reuters) - Tunisair will cancel all flights on Friday after Tunisia's largest labor organization called a general strike in protest at the assassination of prominent opposition figure Mohamed Brahmi.
"All flights to and from Tunisia on Friday will be canceled," a statement from state-owned Tunisair said on Thursday, without giving further details.
(Reporting by Tarek Amara; Editing by Alison Williams)
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine, angers Japan, South Korea
- South Korea president says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Australia sees 'regroup' on Malaysian plane search in a few days |
- Cyclone threatens to disrupt search for missing Malaysian plane |