Tunisair cancels all flights to and from Tunisia on Friday
TUNIS (Reuters) - Tunisair will cancel all flights on Friday after Tunisia's largest labor organization called a general strike in protest at the assassination of prominent opposition figure Mohamed Brahmi.
"All flights to and from Tunisia on Friday will be canceled," a statement from state-owned Tunisair said on Thursday, without giving further details.
(Reporting by Tarek Amara; Editing by Alison Williams)
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Traveler from Liberia is first Ebola patient diagnosed in U.S. |
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- Mayor of Los Angeles suburb of Bell Gardens shot dead