CORRECTED-Nasdaq, Visa, JCPenney among hacking victims -prosecutors
(Correcting to remove reference to Mastercard, which was not cited in indictment)
NEWARK, New Jersey, July 25 (Reuters) - The United States on Thursday named major corporations including Nasdaq OMX Group Inc , Carrefour SA, J.C. Penney Co Inc and Visa Inc as among the victims of what federal prosecutors said is the largest hacking and data breach case prosecuted in the nation. (Reporting by David Jones, writing by Scott Malone; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South