Bank of India to raise $338 mln in second half of FY2014
MUMBAI, July 26
MUMBAI, July 26 (Reuters) - State-run lender Bank of India Ltd plans to raise 20 billion rupees ($338.29 million) via debt and equity in the second half of this fiscal year ending March 31, its chairwoman V.R. Iyer said on Friday.
The bank had earlier reported a rise of 8.7 percent in its first-quarter net profit.
($1 = 59.1200 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Swati Pandey; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted