RPT-BG flags Egypt concerns at Q2 results stage
LONDON, July 26 (Reuters) - International gas and oil producer BG Plc BG.L flagged its concerns about the regime change in Egypt as it reported a 3 percent fall in net profit to $986 million, slightly above expectations of $963 million.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- Reporter allowed to keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule