Brazil Treasury says may sell global bonds in next few weeks
BRASÍLIA, July 26 (Reuters) - Brazil is considering a global bond sale in the next few weeks to pave the way for domestic companies seeking to tap international capital markets, Treasury Secretary Arno Agustin said on Friday.
The new bonds are likely to be denominated in dollars, Agustin told reporters.
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV
- China says no room for compromise with Japan on history, territory