Brazil Treasury says may sell global bonds in next few weeks
BRASÍLIA, July 26 (Reuters) - Brazil is considering a global bond sale in the next few weeks to pave the way for domestic companies seeking to tap international capital markets, Treasury Secretary Arno Agustin said on Friday.
The new bonds are likely to be denominated in dollars, Agustin told reporters.
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran