Brazil Treasury says may sell global bonds in next few weeks
BRASÍLIA, July 26 (Reuters) - Brazil is considering a global bond sale in the next few weeks to pave the way for domestic companies seeking to tap international capital markets, Treasury Secretary Arno Agustin said on Friday.
The new bonds are likely to be denominated in dollars, Agustin told reporters.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea