Brazil bank lending rises 1.8 pct in June as defaults drop
BRASILIA, July 26
BRASILIA, July 26 (Reuters) - Bank lending in Brazil rose 1.8 percent in June from the prior month, the central bank said in a report on Friday.
Loans in arrears for 90 days or more, the industry's benchmark gauge for credit delinquencies, fell to 5.2 percent of outstanding loans last month from 5.5 percent in May, the report added.
- Judge rejects strict limits on U.S. nurse who treated Ebola patients |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush denied bail |
- Dow, S&P 500 end at record highs; BoJ move adds fuel to rally |
- Judge issues order enforcing Ebola isolation of defiant Maine nurse