Brazil bank lending rises 1.8 pct in June as defaults drop
BRASILIA, July 26
BRASILIA, July 26 (Reuters) - Bank lending in Brazil rose 1.8 percent in June from the prior month, the central bank said in a report on Friday.
Loans in arrears for 90 days or more, the industry's benchmark gauge for credit delinquencies, fell to 5.2 percent of outstanding loans last month from 5.5 percent in May, the report added.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data