CORRECTED-China Agri-Industries expects H1 net profit to rise 30 pct y/y
(Corrects name of company in headline to Agri-Industries from Agri-business)
July 26 (Reuters) - China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd , a unit of Chinese state-owned giant COFCO group, said on Friday that it expects its first-half net profit to rise 30 percent from a year earlier due to gains in the yuan and positive impact from its hedging model.
For a copy of the statement, please click here
(Reporting By Yimou Lee in HONG KONG; Editing by Lee Chyen Yee)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |