Brazil's Embraer sees weakening demand for bigger business jets
SAO PAULO, July 26
SAO PAULO, July 26 (Reuters) - Brazilian planemaker Embraer SA has seen early signs of weakening demand for its Legacy 650 business jets in the "super mid-size" segment, Chief Executive Frederico Curado told analysts on a Friday conference call.
As a result, Embraer's business jet unit is on track to hit the lower end of its 2013 delivery and revenue targets, he said.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper vows tighter security after Parliament attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown