Brazil's Embraer sees weakening demand for bigger business jets
SAO PAULO, July 26
SAO PAULO, July 26 (Reuters) - Brazilian planemaker Embraer SA has seen early signs of weakening demand for its Legacy 650 business jets in the "super mid-size" segment, Chief Executive Frederico Curado told analysts on a Friday conference call.
As a result, Embraer's business jet unit is on track to hit the lower end of its 2013 delivery and revenue targets, he said.
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Pfizer considers $100 billion bid for AstraZeneca: report
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, U.S. boxer famous in folk song, dies at 76