Brazil's Embraer sees weakening demand for bigger business jets
SAO PAULO, July 26
SAO PAULO, July 26 (Reuters) - Brazilian planemaker Embraer SA has seen early signs of weakening demand for its Legacy 650 business jets in the "super mid-size" segment, Chief Executive Frederico Curado told analysts on a Friday conference call.
As a result, Embraer's business jet unit is on track to hit the lower end of its 2013 delivery and revenue targets, he said.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |