Destin working on Mississippi gas plant for July 26/27 restart
July 26 (Reuters) - Destin Pipeline Co LLC said it continued to remove liquids from the Pascagoula liquid handling facility in Mississippi and estimates work will be completed late on Friday night or early Saturday morning, versus a previous estimate of Wednesday.
The 225-mile Destin gas pipeline system is majority-owned by BP Plc's, Amoco Destin Pipeline Co, with Enbridge Inc's Enbridge Offshore owning a 33 percent stake.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine