Destin working on Mississippi gas plant for July 26/27 restart
July 26 (Reuters) - Destin Pipeline Co LLC said it continued to remove liquids from the Pascagoula liquid handling facility in Mississippi and estimates work will be completed late on Friday night or early Saturday morning, versus a previous estimate of Wednesday.
The 225-mile Destin gas pipeline system is majority-owned by BP Plc's, Amoco Destin Pipeline Co, with Enbridge Inc's Enbridge Offshore owning a 33 percent stake.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic