Destin working on Mississippi gas plant for July 26/27 restart
July 26 (Reuters) - Destin Pipeline Co LLC said it continued to remove liquids from the Pascagoula liquid handling facility in Mississippi and estimates work will be completed late on Friday night or early Saturday morning, versus a previous estimate of Wednesday.
The 225-mile Destin gas pipeline system is majority-owned by BP Plc's, Amoco Destin Pipeline Co, with Enbridge Inc's Enbridge Offshore owning a 33 percent stake.
- Somali officials say U.S. struck where al Shabaab were meeting
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Risk appetite flickers in Europe, ECB speculation holds down euro