Bank of Canada to auction C$2.5 bln in 38-day T-bills
TORONTO, July 26
TORONTO, July 26 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Friday it plans to auction up to C$2.5 billion ($2.43 billion) in 38-day treasury bills on July 29.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest