Dollar falls 1 percent versus yen, hits session low
NEW YORK, July 26
NEW YORK, July 26 (Reuters) - The dollar extended its declines against the yen to trade 1 percent lower in early trade on Friday on speculation the Federal Reserve will emphasize next week its intention to keep interest rates low for longer.
The dollar fell as low as 98.26 yen, according to Reuters data. It was last at 98.31, down 1 percent on the day.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |