Shares in Mexico's Homex fall 30 percent after weak results
MEXICO CITY, July 26
MEXICO CITY, July 26 (Reuters) - Shares in Mexican homebuilder Homex widened losses on Friday, dropping as much as 30 percent after the company reported a second quarter loss of 10.156 billion pesos ($782 million) on Thursday.
The shares fell as low as 4.63 pesos.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad