Shares in Mexico's Homex fall 30 percent after weak results
MEXICO CITY, July 26
MEXICO CITY, July 26 (Reuters) - Shares in Mexican homebuilder Homex widened losses on Friday, dropping as much as 30 percent after the company reported a second quarter loss of 10.156 billion pesos ($782 million) on Thursday.
The shares fell as low as 4.63 pesos.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Traveler from Liberia is first Ebola patient diagnosed in U.S. |
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- Mayor of Los Angeles suburb of Bell Gardens shot dead