Shares in Mexico's Homex fall 30 percent after weak results
MEXICO CITY, July 26
MEXICO CITY, July 26 (Reuters) - Shares in Mexican homebuilder Homex widened losses on Friday, dropping as much as 30 percent after the company reported a second quarter loss of 10.156 billion pesos ($782 million) on Thursday.
The shares fell as low as 4.63 pesos.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Pennsylvania sniper held without bail in trooper shooting |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling