Mexico's ICA reports sharp loss in 2nd-qtr
MEXICO CITY, July 26
MEXICO CITY, July 26 (Reuters) - Mexican construction company ICA reported a 500.9 million peso net loss in the second quarter, the company said in a filing with the Mexican stock exchange on Friday.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade