Mexico's ICA reports sharp loss in 2nd-qtr
MEXICO CITY, July 26
MEXICO CITY, July 26 (Reuters) - Mexican construction company ICA reported a 500.9 million peso net loss in the second quarter, the company said in a filing with the Mexican stock exchange on Friday.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Kentucky firefighter dies after ice bucket challenge accident