Mexico's ICA reports sharp loss in 2nd-qtr
MEXICO CITY, July 26
MEXICO CITY, July 26 (Reuters) - Mexican construction company ICA reported a 500.9 million peso net loss in the second quarter, the company said in a filing with the Mexican stock exchange on Friday.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Doctor with Ebola in NY hospital, nurse declared virus-free
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order