Mexico's ICA reports sharp loss in 2nd-qtr
MEXICO CITY, July 26
MEXICO CITY, July 26 (Reuters) - Mexican construction company ICA reported a 500.9 million peso net loss in the second quarter, the company said in a filing with the Mexican stock exchange on Friday.
- Germany's Merkel says wants to find 'path to peace' over Ukraine crisis |
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist