Mexichem reports sharp drop in 2nd-qtr profit
MEXICO CITY, July 26
MEXICO CITY, July 26 (Reuters) - Mexican chemicals maker Mexichem on Friday reported a sharply lower second-quarter profit.
The company said its quarterly profit fell by almost half to 812 million pesos ($62.6 million) from 1.553 billion pesos in the same period a year earlier.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'