Mexico's Pemex posts increased crude production, exports in June
MEXICO CITY, July 26
MEXICO CITY, July 26 (Reuters) - Mexico's state oil monopoly Pemex said on Friday it produced 2.52 million barrels per day (bpd) of crude in June, while exporting an average of 1.09 million bpd.
Both averages for June represent an increase compared with May output and shipments.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |