Mexico's Pemex posts increased crude production, exports in June
MEXICO CITY, July 26
MEXICO CITY, July 26 (Reuters) - Mexico's state oil monopoly Pemex said on Friday it produced 2.52 million barrels per day (bpd) of crude in June, while exporting an average of 1.09 million bpd.
Both averages for June represent an increase compared with May output and shipments.
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- UPDATE 7-U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola calls treatment "frenzy of disorganization"
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State