Fitch rates Puerto Rico Electric Power Auth. revenue bonds BBB-
July 26 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings said on Friday it assigned Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority's upcoming $600 million of power revenue bonds a BBB-minus rating.
Fitch also affirmed the BBB-minus rating on the authority's outstanding $7.95 billion in parity power revenue bonds.
The rating outlook is stable.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter