Research and Markets: Oil Sands 2013: A Thorough Guide to Canada's Oil Sands and the Factors Affecting the Sector's Future
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zvjs4c/special_report) has announced the addition of the "Special Report: Oil Sands 2013" report to their offering.
Oil sands production has expanded rapidly in the last decade. This 19-page report features a comprehensive collection of articles, offering a thorough guide to Canada's oil sands and the factors affecting the sector's future.
- An overview of Canada's oil sands sector, written from Calgary and Fort McMurray
- A review of the potential markets for Canada's increasing oil sands production, plus an update on Keystone XL
- Venezuela's plans to increase production from its own oil sands and potential competition for the US Gulf Coast refining market
- Detail on the impact of foreign investment, led by China and India, in Canada's oil sands
- Discussion about the potential impact of environmental concerns on policy decisions and international trade deals
The report also includes:
- A detailed map of Alberta's oil sands infrastructure
- Graphs and tables to illustrate the key relevant trends in production and international trade
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zvjs4c/special_report