Tunisia hires Daiwa and MUMSS for Samurai bond
LONDON, July 26 (IFR) - The Republic of Tunisia has hired Daiwa and Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan Stanley Securities to lead manage a Samurai bond guaranteed by the Japan Bank for International Cooperation, according to bankers.
Tunisia is planning a 10-year bond, added a source.
The sovereign, rated Ba2/BB-/BB+, last issued a JBIC-guaranteed Samurai bond in December when it sold a JPY25bn (USD304m) 10-year note. (Reporting By Abhinav Ramnarayan, Editing by Sudip Roy and Philip Wright)
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn