Tunisia hires Daiwa and MUMSS for Samurai bond
LONDON, July 26 (IFR) - The Republic of Tunisia has hired Daiwa and Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan Stanley Securities to lead manage a Samurai bond guaranteed by the Japan Bank for International Cooperation, according to bankers.
Tunisia is planning a 10-year bond, added a source.
The sovereign, rated Ba2/BB-/BB+, last issued a JBIC-guaranteed Samurai bond in December when it sold a JPY25bn (USD304m) 10-year note. (Reporting By Abhinav Ramnarayan, Editing by Sudip Roy and Philip Wright)
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- U.S. economy back on track with strong second-quarter rebound |
- Argentina fails to reach debt agreement, default looms
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’