Tunisia hires Daiwa and MUMSS for Samurai bond
LONDON, July 26 (IFR) - The Republic of Tunisia has hired Daiwa and Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan Stanley Securities to lead manage a Samurai bond guaranteed by the Japan Bank for International Cooperation, according to bankers.
Tunisia is planning a 10-year bond, added a source.
The sovereign, rated Ba2/BB-/BB+, last issued a JBIC-guaranteed Samurai bond in December when it sold a JPY25bn (USD304m) 10-year note. (Reporting By Abhinav Ramnarayan, Editing by Sudip Roy and Philip Wright)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Russia media say Crimea votes 93 percent to quit Ukraine |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat