TS Dorian weakens while moving rapidly westward: NHC
Tropical storm Dorian, the fourth named storm of the Atlantic hurricane season, has become disorganized and is likely to weaken further over the next 48 hours, the U.S. National Hurricane Center said in its latest advisory.
Dorian, located About 1,135 miles east of the Northern Leeward Islands, is moving toward the west at 22 miles per hour (35 km per hour) and packing maximum sustained winds near 45 miles per hour (75 km per hour).
(Reporting by Shruti Chaturvedi in Bangalore; Editing by Gary Hill)
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia