TS Dorian weakens while moving rapidly westward: NHC
Tropical storm Dorian, the fourth named storm of the Atlantic hurricane season, has become disorganized and is likely to weaken further over the next 48 hours, the U.S. National Hurricane Center said in its latest advisory.
Dorian, located About 1,135 miles east of the Northern Leeward Islands, is moving toward the west at 22 miles per hour (35 km per hour) and packing maximum sustained winds near 45 miles per hour (75 km per hour).
(Reporting by Shruti Chaturvedi in Bangalore; Editing by Gary Hill)
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data