Fed buys $1.464 bln of Treasuries maturing 2/2036 thru 11/2042
NEW YORK, July 26
NEW YORK, July 26 (Reuters) - The Federal Reserve on Friday bought $1.464 billion of Treasuries maturing February 2036 through November 2042 as part of its latest economic stimulus program.
A total of $2.917 billion of Treasuries were submitted for possible purchase by the Fed, the New York Fed said on its website.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |