Publicis CEO says Omnicom deal has government support
PARIS, July 28
PARIS, July 28 (Reuters) - The merger of Publicis and Omnicom has support from the French government, the head of the French ad group said on Sunday.
"We are not owned by the French government," Maurice Levy said.
"We have informed all the officials yesterday night and this morning. I can tell you that the reaction we got from everyone was tremendous support. We don't expect that the French government will have anything else other than great support."
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |