Publicis, Omnicom confident will get regulatory approval
PARIS, July 28
PARIS, July 28 (Reuters) - Publicis and Omnicom expect to be able to win regulatory approval for their merger, the chief executives of the two companies told a news conference on Sunday.
"We are not expecting anything that would prevent us from going forward," Omnicom head John Wren said, adding that they needed clearance in 41-46 countries.
"We are confident that we will get regulatory approvals," Publicis Chief Executive Maurice Levy added.
- Hundreds still missing in deadly Korea ferry accident |
- Survivors still alive on South Korean ferry: father |
- Putin risks upstaging talks on defusing Ukraine crisis |
- Bloodshed in eastern Ukraine heightens fear as talks start |
- India holds biggest day of voting with Hindu nationalists gaining strength