Publicis, Omnicom confident will get regulatory approval
PARIS, July 28
PARIS, July 28 (Reuters) - Publicis and Omnicom expect to be able to win regulatory approval for their merger, the chief executives of the two companies told a news conference on Sunday.
"We are not expecting anything that would prevent us from going forward," Omnicom head John Wren said, adding that they needed clearance in 41-46 countries.
"We are confident that we will get regulatory approvals," Publicis Chief Executive Maurice Levy added.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions