Publicis, Omnicom confident will get regulatory approval
PARIS, July 28
PARIS, July 28 (Reuters) - Publicis and Omnicom expect to be able to win regulatory approval for their merger, the chief executives of the two companies told a news conference on Sunday.
"We are not expecting anything that would prevent us from going forward," Omnicom head John Wren said, adding that they needed clearance in 41-46 countries.
"We are confident that we will get regulatory approvals," Publicis Chief Executive Maurice Levy added.
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets
- Dollar soars to six-year peak on yen after Fed, Tokyo stocks cheer