Publicis CEO sees EPS boost from Omnicom deal
PARIS (Reuters) - The merger of Publicis and Omnicom will boost adjusted earnings per share, and the new group will maintain its BBB+ credit rating, the head of the French ad group told a news conference on Sunday.
Maurice Levy added that he did not expect resistance to the deal from the French government.
"We don't expect that the French government will have anything else other than great support," Levy said.
(Reporting by Leila Abboud; Editing by James Regan)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated
- Ukraine opposition seeks million-strong rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video