Publicis CEO sees EPS boost from Omnicom deal
PARIS (Reuters) - The merger of Publicis and Omnicom will boost adjusted earnings per share, and the new group will maintain its BBB+ credit rating, the head of the French ad group told a news conference on Sunday.
Maurice Levy added that he did not expect resistance to the deal from the French government.
"We don't expect that the French government will have anything else other than great support," Levy said.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to crises
- After unrest over shooting, Ferguson police now wear body cameras