Publicis CEO sees EPS boost from Omnicom deal
PARIS (Reuters) - The merger of Publicis and Omnicom will boost adjusted earnings per share, and the new group will maintain its BBB+ credit rating, the head of the French ad group told a news conference on Sunday.
Maurice Levy added that he did not expect resistance to the deal from the French government.
"We don't expect that the French government will have anything else other than great support," Levy said.
- Citing security threat, Obama expands U.S. role fighting Ebola
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Stocks end higher on bet Fed won't change rate stance