Impregilo leads consortium for $6 bln Saudi subway project
MILAN, July 29
MILAN, July 29 (Reuters) - Italy's Impregilo said on Monday it would lead a consortium for a $6 billion project to build part of a subway system for the Saudi Arabian capital, Riyadh.
The government plans to develop a six-line metro system with driverless trains at an overall cost of $22.5 billion.
Impregilo won the contract along with Ansaldo STS, Bombardier and Larsen & Toubro.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Ukraine warns Europe of Russian gas cut-off, Moscow denies