Impregilo leads consortium for $6 bln Saudi subway project
MILAN, July 29
MILAN, July 29 (Reuters) - Italy's Impregilo said on Monday it would lead a consortium for a $6 billion project to build part of a subway system for the Saudi Arabian capital, Riyadh.
The government plans to develop a six-line metro system with driverless trains at an overall cost of $22.5 billion.
Impregilo won the contract along with Ansaldo STS, Bombardier and Larsen & Toubro.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia probes passenger backgrounds for clues on missing flight |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets