Market Chatter-Corporate finance press digest
July 29 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Monday:
* French advertising group Publicis will soon announce a plan to combine with larger rival Omnicom in a deal that will be presented as a merger of equals and could include shared management, a person familiar with the situation said.
* Canadian retailer Hudson's Bay Co (HBC) is close to buying U.S. luxury department store Saks Inc, according to a media report.
* Singapore sovereign wealth fund GIC and Japanese conglomerate Mitsubishi are considering making a bid for European nuclear fuel maker Urenco, Britain's Sunday Times reported, without citing sources.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |