European stock index futures signal higher open
LONDON, July 29
LONDON, July 29 (Reuters) - European shares were set to edge higher in early trading on Monday, with investors betting major central banks will offer reassurance that their monetary policies will remain accommodative for the foreseeable future.
At 0601 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Britain's FTSE 100, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.2 to 0.3 percent higher.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill