MDxHealth signs U.S. marketing partnership for cancer test
BRUSSELS, July 29
BRUSSELS, July 29 (Reuters) - Belgium-based cancer testing company MDxHealth said on Monday it had signed a partnership with Bostwick Laboratories Inc to market prostate cancer test ConfirmMDx in the United States.
MDxHealth, which secured U.S. approval for the test earlier this month, said the partnership would grant it access to one of the largest urology networks in the country.
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official