MDxHealth signs U.S. marketing partnership for cancer test
BRUSSELS, July 29
BRUSSELS, July 29 (Reuters) - Belgium-based cancer testing company MDxHealth said on Monday it had signed a partnership with Bostwick Laboratories Inc to market prostate cancer test ConfirmMDx in the United States.
MDxHealth, which secured U.S. approval for the test earlier this month, said the partnership would grant it access to one of the largest urology networks in the country.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |