Mexico peso falls to 2-week low, dropping over 0.5 pct
MEXICO CITY, July 29
MEXICO CITY, July 29 (Reuters) - Mexico's peso weakened 0.52 percent on Monday, trading at 12.7465 per dollar.
The peso fell to its lowest level since July 15.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- U.S. budget deal could usher in new era of cooperation