Mexico peso falls to 2-week low, dropping over 0.5 pct
MEXICO CITY, July 29
MEXICO CITY, July 29 (Reuters) - Mexico's peso weakened 0.52 percent on Monday, trading at 12.7465 per dollar.
The peso fell to its lowest level since July 15.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies