Russia's Eurochem plans joint venture with China's Migao
MOSCOW, July 29
MOSCOW, July 29 (Reuters) - Russia's Eurochem said on Monday it plans to set up a joint venture with Chinese fertilizer maker Migao Corp to expand its presence in the region.
The venture is expected to produce up to 60,000 tonnes of potassium nitrate and up to 200,000 tonnes of chloride-free NPK fertilizers a year, Eurochem said in a statement.
The companies plan to begin the construction of a plant in 2013 and launch production in 2014, Eurochem said without providing financial details of the partnership.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee