S.Korea's Samsung C&T wins $2 bln order in Saudi Arabia
SEOUL, July 30
SEOUL, July 30 (Reuters) - Samsung C&T Corp said on Tuesday it had won a 2.19 trillion won ($1.97 billion) order to build part of the Riyadh Metro project in Saudi Arabia.
The South Korean builder said in a regulatory filing it had won the order as part of a consortium of unidentified partners, of which Samsung C&T's portion amounts to $1.97 billion.
The contract period will last 60 months, Samsung C&T said.
($1 = 1110.5500 Korean won) (Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Paul Tait)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image