S.Korea's Samsung C&T wins $2 bln order in Saudi Arabia
SEOUL, July 30
SEOUL, July 30 (Reuters) - Samsung C&T Corp said on Tuesday it had won a 2.19 trillion won ($1.97 billion) order to build part of the Riyadh Metro project in Saudi Arabia.
The South Korean builder said in a regulatory filing it had won the order as part of a consortium of unidentified partners, of which Samsung C&T's portion amounts to $1.97 billion.
The contract period will last 60 months, Samsung C&T said.
($1 = 1110.5500 Korean won) (Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Gaza toll soars as Israel 'days' from completing tunnel hunt
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- Argentina fails to reach debt agreement, default imminent |