S.Korea's Samsung C&T wins $2 bln order in Saudi Arabia
SEOUL, July 30
SEOUL, July 30 (Reuters) - Samsung C&T Corp said on Tuesday it had won a 2.19 trillion won ($1.97 billion) order to build part of the Riyadh Metro project in Saudi Arabia.
The South Korean builder said in a regulatory filing it had won the order as part of a consortium of unidentified partners, of which Samsung C&T's portion amounts to $1.97 billion.
The contract period will last 60 months, Samsung C&T said.
($1 = 1110.5500 Korean won) (Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling