S.Korea's Samsung C&T wins $2 bln order in Saudi Arabia
SEOUL, July 30
SEOUL, July 30 (Reuters) - Samsung C&T Corp said on Tuesday it had won a 2.19 trillion won ($1.97 billion) order to build part of the Riyadh Metro project in Saudi Arabia.
The South Korean builder said in a regulatory filing it had won the order as part of a consortium of unidentified partners, of which Samsung C&T's portion amounts to $1.97 billion.
The contract period will last 60 months, Samsung C&T said.
($1 = 1110.5500 Korean won) (Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Paul Tait)
- U.S. diplomat travels to West Africa as Ebola quarantine moves take hold |
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking