TNT Express swings to Q2 operating loss on impairments
AMSTERDAM, July 29
AMSTERDAM, July 29 (Reuters) - Dutch delivery group TNT Express on Monday swung to a second-quarter operating loss of 280 million euros ($371.4 million) because of impairments and said the rest of the year would remain tough in its main markets.
It reported a net loss of 304 million euros on revenues of 1.7 billion euros.
Analysts in a poll commissioned by Reuters had expected operating profit of 68.3 million euros on revenue of 1.714 billion euros.
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV
- Ohio couple found guilty of enslaving woman and child