Fed buys $3.142 bln of Treasuries maturing 2/2021 thru 11/2022
NEW YORK, July 29
NEW YORK, July 29 (Reuters) - The Federal Reserve on Monday bought $3.142 billion of Treasuries maturing February 2021 through November 2022 as part of its latest economic stimulus program.
A total of $9.439 billion of Treasuries was submitted for possible purchase by the Fed, the New York Fed said on its website.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park