Fed buys $3.142 bln of Treasuries maturing 2/2021 thru 11/2022
NEW YORK, July 29
NEW YORK, July 29 (Reuters) - The Federal Reserve on Monday bought $3.142 billion of Treasuries maturing February 2021 through November 2022 as part of its latest economic stimulus program.
A total of $9.439 billion of Treasuries was submitted for possible purchase by the Fed, the New York Fed said on its website.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data