Fed buys $3.142 bln of Treasuries maturing 2/2021 thru 11/2022
NEW YORK, July 29
NEW YORK, July 29 (Reuters) - The Federal Reserve on Monday bought $3.142 billion of Treasuries maturing February 2021 through November 2022 as part of its latest economic stimulus program.
A total of $9.439 billion of Treasuries was submitted for possible purchase by the Fed, the New York Fed said on its website.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter