U.S. Treasury moves up release time for quarterly debt refunding
WASHINGTON, July 29
WASHINGTON, July 29 (Reuters) - The U.S. Treasury will release its quarterly debt refunding details on Wednesday at 8:30 a.m. (1230 GMT), a half of an hour earlier than previously scheduled, it said on Monday.
It had been posting the quarterly refunding statement at 9 a.m. (1300 GMT), but will use the earlier time in the future.
It said it still plans to hold a news conference to discuss the debt refunding at 10 a.m. (1400 GMT), as it has done previously, it said.
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote