Entergy shuts New York Indian Point 3 power reactor for work
July 29 (Reuters) - Entergy Corp said Monday it shut the 1,031-megawatt Unit 3 at the Indian Point nuclear power plant for planned work on one of four valves that control the flow of water into steam generators.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South