Entergy shuts New York Indian Point 3 power reactor for work
July 29 (Reuters) - Entergy Corp said Monday it shut the 1,031-megawatt Unit 3 at the Indian Point nuclear power plant for planned work on one of four valves that control the flow of water into steam generators.
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official