Valeant Pharma says may cut 10-15 pct jobs after Bausch & Lomb deal
July 29 (Reuters) - Canada's Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc , which has offered to buy Bausch & Lomb Holdings for $8.7 billion, said it may slash 10 to 15 percent of the combined company's workforce.
Valeant, which expects to get regulatory nod by early August, said severance plans for the United States and Canada have been finalized.
The company also said it is plans to consolidate some locations.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source