California sets Aug. 14-15 for $5.5 bln note sale
SAN FRANCISCO, July 30
SAN FRANCISCO, July 30 (Reuters) - California will sell $5.5 billion of revenue anticipation notes on Aug. 14 and Aug. 15 to borrow for its short-term cash needs, the state treasurer's office said on Tuesday.
The sale includes a one-day order period for retail investors on Aug. 14 while the notes will price on Aug. 15 after institutional investors place orders, the office said in a statement.
The RANs on sale are much less than last year's $10 billion offering.
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports