Chrysler trims 2013 guidance, Q2 net profit up
MILAN, July 30
MILAN, July 30 (Reuters) - U.S. automaker Chrysler Group LLC cut its net income forecasts for 2013 to $1.7 billion to $2.2 billion, from a previous $2.2 billion, and trimmed 2013 vehicle shipments to 2.6 million.
The No. 3 U.S. automaker, which is controlled by Italy's Fiat , said its net profit for the second quarter rose to $507 million from $436 million a year before.
Net revenue rose 7 percent to $18 billion in the quarter.
Fiat will release its second-quarter earnings later this morning.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |