Japan's JX plans to increase crude refining in Aug by 6 pct y/y
TOKYO, July 30
TOKYO, July 30 (Reuters) - Japan's biggest oil refiner, JX Holdings Inc, plans to refine 1.17 million barrels per day (bpd) of crude oil in August for domestic consumption, up 6 percent from a year earlier, a company executive said on Tuesday.
JX's crude refining for domestic consumption in July was estimated at 1.23 million bpd, up 1 percent from the year-earlier period and slightly higher than the 1.21 million bpd it planned, the company's senior vice president, Akitsugu Takahashi, told reporters.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand