Japan's JX plans to increase crude refining in Aug by 6 pct y/y
TOKYO, July 30
TOKYO, July 30 (Reuters) - Japan's biggest oil refiner, JX Holdings Inc, plans to refine 1.17 million barrels per day (bpd) of crude oil in August for domestic consumption, up 6 percent from a year earlier, a company executive said on Tuesday.
JX's crude refining for domestic consumption in July was estimated at 1.23 million bpd, up 1 percent from the year-earlier period and slightly higher than the 1.21 million bpd it planned, the company's senior vice president, Akitsugu Takahashi, told reporters.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee