NYSE Euronext earnings rise helped by cost cuts
PARIS/NEW YORK, July 29
PARIS/NEW YORK, July 29 (Reuters) - NYSE Euronext, which is being bought for $8.2 billion by IntercontinentalExchange, reported higher second-quarter earnings, helped by cost cuts and one-off gains, the transatlantic exchange operator said on Tuesday.
The New York Stock Exchange parent said net income was $173 million, or 71 cents a diluted share, compared with $125 million, or 49 cents a share, a year earlier.
- Gaza death toll rises; Hamas fires rockets at Tel Aviv |
- Ukraine jets pound rebels after deadly missile attack |
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Trump Plaza in Atlantic City to close, adding to city's woes: report