NYSE Euronext earnings rise helped by cost cuts
PARIS/NEW YORK, July 29
PARIS/NEW YORK, July 29 (Reuters) - NYSE Euronext, which is being bought for $8.2 billion by IntercontinentalExchange, reported higher second-quarter earnings, helped by cost cuts and one-off gains, the transatlantic exchange operator said on Tuesday.
The New York Stock Exchange parent said net income was $173 million, or 71 cents a diluted share, compared with $125 million, or 49 cents a share, a year earlier.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- CEOs of biggest Russian firms could be hit by sanctions: paper |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |