Italy's Sorin sees higher Q3 revenue
MILAN, July 30
MILAN, July 30 (Reuters) - Italian medical technology group Sorin said on Tuesday it expected revenues to grow between 18 and 20 percent year-on-year in the third quarter at comparable exchange rates.
In a statement Sorin said it posted an adjusted net profit for the second quarter of 14.2 million euros ($18.82 million) and confirmed it is on track to meet 2013 full-year guidance.
Second quarter revenues rose 2.7 percent at comparrable exchange rates to 187.7 million euros, Sorin said.
($1 = 0.7545 euros) (Reporting By Isla Binnie, editing by Stephen Jewkes)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted