Italy's Sorin sees higher Q3 revenue
MILAN, July 30
MILAN, July 30 (Reuters) - Italian medical technology group Sorin said on Tuesday it expected revenues to grow between 18 and 20 percent year-on-year in the third quarter at comparable exchange rates.
In a statement Sorin said it posted an adjusted net profit for the second quarter of 14.2 million euros ($18.82 million) and confirmed it is on track to meet 2013 full-year guidance.
Second quarter revenues rose 2.7 percent at comparrable exchange rates to 187.7 million euros, Sorin said.
($1 = 0.7545 euros) (Reporting By Isla Binnie, editing by Stephen Jewkes)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.