Japan's ANA says to buy 3 Boeing 777s and one 767 aircraft
TOKYO (Reuters) - All Nippon Airways (9202.T) said on Tuesday it will buy three Boeing Co (BA.N) 777-300ER jets and one 767 cargo aircraft, with the orders worth $1.13 billion based on the airplane maker's list price.
The 777-300ER has a list price of $315 million, while the 767 freighter carries a list price of $185.4 million.
Earlier, the airline reported 5.61 billion yen ($57.26 million) operating loss for the three months ended June 30.
(Reporting by Tim Kelly; Writing by Dominic Lau; Editing by Edmund Klamann)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Kentucky firefighter dies after ice bucket challenge accident