Volkswagen sticks with 2013 outlook after first-half earnings drop
BERLIN (Reuters) - Germany's Volkswagen (VOWG_p.DE) said on Tuesday it still aimed for flat operating profit this year after first-half earnings fell 11.6 percent to 5.78 billion euros ($7.66 billion).
Europe's largest automotive group reaffirmed its goal to increase deliveries to a new record this year, though it said the company was not "completely immune" to weakening demand in key auto markets.
(Reporting by Andreas Cremer; Editing by Maria Sheahan)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'