AllianceBernstein net revenue rises 14 percent in second quarter
July 31 (Reuters) - U.S. money manager AllianceBernstein Holding LP said on Wednesday second-quarter net revenue rose 14 percent, beating Wall Street estimates, but investors pulled money from their accounts in June amid anxiety over the direction of interest rates.
AllianceBernstein's net revenue was $734 million, compared with $642 million in the year-earlier period. Analysts, on average, had expected net revenue of $723 million, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Rescuers seek survivors after NY building collapse; seven dead
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ