Brembo H1 net profit rises 21 pct on overseas business
MILAN, July 31
MILAN, July 31 (Reuters) - Italian brake maker Brembo said on Wednesday its net profit rose 21.5 percent in the first half of this year thanks to a better performance of its business in Germany, the U.S. and Asia.
The company said it expects revenues in the second half of the year to be in line with the first half.
Brembo sales rose 8.6 percent to 762.8 million euros ($1.01 billion)in the first six months, while its net profit rose to 43.2 million euros. ($1 = 0.7547 euros) (Reporting by Francesca Landini, editing by Stephen Jewkes)
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border