Citic Securities says completes acquisition of CLSA
HONG KONG, July 31
HONG KONG, July 31 (Reuters) - Citic Securities Company Limited has completed its acqusition of the remaining 80 percent stake it did not already own in brokerage CLSA, the Chinese securities company said in a Hong Kong Stock Exchange filing on Wednesday.
The acquisition excludes CLSA's Taiwan business, which has been held up by regulatory concerns, the filing said.
Citic Securities bought the 80 percent stake in CLSA, formerly owned by French bank Credit Agricole, for $841 million.
(Reporting By Lawrence White; editing by Keiron Henderson)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |